Covid-19 (Coronavirus) update
Stapleton's is committed to supporting the Government's position and response to the Covid-19 pandemic. We continue to adapt and improve our working practices in line with the Government's guidelines to protect our staff, customers and suppliers.
Safety Measures Implemented
- Working from home - All staff able to work from home continue to do so.
- Separation Screens - Installed in high traffic areas across the entire business.
- Social Distancing - We are adhering to the 2m distancing guidance with signage and floor markers outlining safe distances.
- Stringent Hygiene - Each department is following strict cleaning routines.
- PPE - All members of frontline staff have access to hand sanitiser, gloves and protective face coverings.
- Electronic Signatures - Until further notice, customers will not require to sign for deliveries electronically.
- Safe Cash Payments - All staff who handle cash are following a new process to ensure safety.
- We continue to offer a once a day AM delivery service with PM deliveries across all distribution hubs being phased back into service in line with demand.
Thank you to our dedicated staff, customers and suppliers for your continued support.
Stapleton's (Tyre Services) Ltd
Key Worker Statement
Stapleton's (Tyre Services) Ltd is committed to supporting the Government and its position in response to the Coronavirus.
In line with Government guidance for schools, colleges and local communities on maintaining educational provision published on 19th March 2020*, we consider that our frontline staff involved in tyre distribution, vehicle maintenance and repair, MOT testing and other repairs fulfil the criteria of Key Workers and are critical to keeping the road transport network moving.
Many of our customers, both individuals and organisations, including emergency workers, teachers and those providing vital community services rely on us to ensure their vehicles are road worthy and safe.
* extract from Guidance for schools, colleges and local authorities on maintaining educational provision, published 19 March 2020:
“Transport: this includes those who will keep the air, water, road and rail passenger and freight transport modes operating during the COVID-19 response, including those working on transport systems through which supply chains pass.”